Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dictator Felix and Wikipedia

I'm reposting this for a few reasons:

1). It appears that Netroots hackers who want to spread the meme that conservatives are dangerous and are mad at what they perceive as injustice by the news media and by big corporations (particularly related to the subject of privacy) may be able to block posts using trickery from programmers who also work as Wikipedia.org moderators.

I discovered this by seeing on my internal blogger.com site tracking, hits had slowed down - over 120 clicks so far with roughly 20% from outside the United States - and i was receiving traffic from www.upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Interior_of_St._Peter%27s_Rome.jpg

On July 14, Cydebot wrote "Robot - Speedily moving category Saint Peter's Basilica to Category:St. Peter's Basilica per CFDS." www.en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=St._Peter%27s_Basilica&action=history

From the profile for User:Clyde: "I am an administrator on Wikipedia and a small cog in a vast corporate smear machine." www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cyde

Clyde aka Cyde Weys (get it, "sideways") has a blog where his About page claims he's really IT Consultant Ben McIlwain: www.cydeweys.com/blog/about

A blog post he wrote on 6/9/2010 states, "Why is the media so afraid to use the word “terrorist” to accurately describe right-wingers engaged in the act of terrorism? Is it that whites can’t be terrorists? Only Arabs? Until we call it what it actually is, we can’t address it properly. And since right-wingers were so keen on using water-boarding against terrorists, do you think they’d mind if we tortured these home-grown right-wing terrorists?" www.cydeweys.com/blog/2009/06/10/right-wing-terrorism

(Now I'm getting clicks from www.rt-blogsearch.info a blogsearch engine I never heard of before, but that might not mean anything)

2). I've already tweeted much of the information in this blog (search my name "ronbryn" perhaps in Twitter engine & you may see tweets that don't show up at www.twitter.com/ronbryn - that is a guess, I could be way off) including the identity of the twitter account which led me to this picture. That person's twitter name is Dictator Felix, and I will blog more about him later.

3). I will be posting a second picture from the DictatorFelix online picture album that I believe explains more about the widespread hacking later on today.

Original post follows:

Photo appears to show script character descriptions for participating hackers


I found the following picture on a public photo website I found related to a Twitter account that I'm almost certain was hacked.


It appears to be showing script character descriptions for hacker bots, telling them what role to play. There was a message underneath it left on June 6th which said "#stumbleupon knows who I am! :O"


It shows an AT&T cell phone and reads: "YOU ARE male, age 15-25, straight, grew up somewhere in the middle class playing tons of video games, above-average intellegence but an underachiever, racist to some degree and non-religious."